Alteration to singlet from mini dress - refashion project

I made a singlet from mini dress.
I gave a cut on skirt part and sleeves.
and arm holes are biased with skirt cut fabric.

The above photo shot that I tied before alteration of dress to singlet.
Small tops and midium bottoms usually fit me recently.
Before I put on about 5 kilos, this dress fit me well.
But now, hm, it's sad.
Because the dress fabric is a bit thick and stretchy
I could wear, but it looks on me tight from my tummy to legs.
as it got tighter, the dress length got a bit shorten on me too.😞

I am happy how it turned it out~

For how I made, tutorial, please click the Video below, hope you enjoy.



Popular posts from this blog

DIY Cat Harness & Leash Set and Pattern

Sewing DIY Cat Collar with free pattern + VIDEO

Refashion two gingham mini dresses to a midi dress & shirt